Power Bench® Features
This industrial workbench can be customized to fit a variety of working conditions and is ideally suited for contractors, electricians, plumbers, farmers, welders, or woodworkers.
It also supports power miter saws when working with wood, steel, plastics and aluminum, providing an ideal work surface with adjustable heights for drilling and cutting with power and hand tools. This multi-function workbench can also be used as a clamping base surface with or without plywood overlay, and works as an excellent portable welding table.
- Quick set-up takes less than a minute.
- Rolls on 8" steel-bearing wheels with a rubber coating.
- Folds up to the size of a stepladder for easy storage.
- Weight: 85 pounds.
- Industrial strength construction for steel chop saws.
- Working size: 9 feet long x 18 inches wide.
- Only portable bench durable enough to handle 2 7/8" oil field pipe.
- Use as a saw stand, mechanics bench, router table, welding or woodworking table.
- Accommodates most major brands and styles of saws.
- Ergonomic design.
- Adjustable heights: 30" to 41" high.
- Wing support legs adapt to varying floor slopes to avoid tipping.
- Add tables, rollers, legs, and brackets.
- Extensions allow extra work surface for power miter saws and metal chop saws while working with wood and metal.
- Bench or clamping base surface is available with or without plywood overlay.